The Alteco Group company has launched a project of a solar power plant with a capacity of 2 MW in the Turkestan region of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Object status: Land acquisition of the site has been completed. Technical specifications for non-standard connection to power grids were received. Measures were taken to adjust the technical specifications based on the technical and economic feasibility. Design work has begun.
The Alteco Group company has launched an investment project in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The project provides for the construction of a solar power plant with a capacity of 2 MW in the territory of the Turkestan region.
At the moment, the stages have already been passed:
– The concept of project implementation has been developed;
– Selection and analysis of the land plot;
– The preliminary cost of connection to electric networks has been calculated;
– Land allocation project completed;
– Legalized ownership (lease);
– Technical specifications for non-standard connection to power grids were received;
– Collected initial data for the development of design and estimate documentation;
– The implementation of geological surveys and geodetic works has begun.
preliminary territory for SPP placement